Tier 1,2 and 4 Applications

After the introduction of the point based system all the previous routes such as HSMP, Work permits and students visas has been reclassified as Tier 1 general, Tier 2 and Tier 4 visas respectively. Most of the Tier category visas are issued on the basis of the sponsorship licences which is known as “COS” in case of a Tier 2 application (Work Permit) and “CAS” in case of a Tier 4 general application (Student).The applicants who would like to apply for entry clearance or extension of the existing leave will need to score the minimum points.

If you would like to get a quote or instruct us please contact on 020 8912 2280 or email us at sk@primarcsolicitors.com.


To receive a Call back from one of our representatives.