Spouse Visas

If you are a spouse or an unmarried partner of a settled person, you will be eligible for an entry clearance or further leave to remain in the UK.

Elderly dependant of a settled person is also eligible to come and settle in the UK on the strength of their children settled in the UK.

The dependants of a point based migrants and certain other categories are also eligible to come to join their spouse in the UK.

If you would like to get a quote or instruct us please contact on 020 8912 2280 or email us at sk@primarcsolicitors.com.


To receive a Call back from one of our representatives.